Which humidifier is best?

I have never had a humidifier in my entire life, but now im looking for one for my son's room. I have looked at many websites to see which are best, but they all have their ups and downs. which do you use? and does it last? leak? I plan to but it on the floor becasue there is minimal space and we have carpeting. Please help me... they are soooo confusing! Oh and where to buy and prive of the one your suggesting.
Thanks so much!

jls_mama

Asked by jls_mama at 12:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Kids' Health

• I've had massive search efforts in searching for the perfect humidifier for my DS. By popular votes, my search stopped at the company Crane. You can see them inside Target. They are easy to operate, cute characters, and sooooo quiet (a plus). I've had none of the issues you mentioned, personally. I would still search for different reviews. Good luck at with your search!
    http://www.target.com/Crane-Home-Improvement/b/601-5315514-2912154?ie=UTF8&node=239464011
    HTH!
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 5:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2008