Anyone read or reading books in the "Twilight" Series???

I'm reading the 3rd book, Eclipse. I love this series and would love to have people to chat with about it :-) Please feel free to message me!

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 12:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm going to be starting the 4th book soon! I absolutely LOVE these books!!
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I'm almost done with the fourth book =3
    I'm very very excited about the movie next month ^.^
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I guess I'll be the oddball here. I read the first book and HATED it. Funny too, because I love vampire books. However, being as these are geared towards a young adult crowd, I found it lacking. I know alot ofpeople that really love them though. I just got tired of hearing how BEAUTIFUL Edward was on EVERY FRIGGING page,lol. Too redundant for me, but happy reading,Iam an avid reader myself,and think everyone should read. It's a great way to relax,and a great escape.
    crystees_mom

Answer by crystees_mom at 1:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I just got done with Twilight and am getting the next one tonight. But I can understand crystees mom's point. My cousin is into all of the vampire stuff and she won't read it because she has heard it has too many cliches. Completely understandable, but I still smiled through most of the book. Loved it.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• They are my favorite. It's like an addiction, I've read them all at least 3 times. (I also have read Midnight Sun off of Stephenie Meyer's website - and am super-bummed that it won't be finished or released). I do A LOT of reading, and the fact that they are geared towards young-adults makes no difference in the quality of writing.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i have read all the books in less then 2 weeks i like them, i do agree that it does get a tad bit anoyying saying how perfect edward is but i do tell my DH he is my edward!! and he doesnt know what the books are about!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 3:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I read all 4 of the books in like 3 days and have already re read all of them again. lol I loved them and I really hope that Stephenie Meyer decides to finish Midnight Sun and release it.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Is Midnight Sun about Bell and Edward too?
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 1:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i have read in like a day and a half and own all of them i cant wait till the movie comes out im getting excited
    pipersmom1

Answer by pipersmom1 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Oh stop by the group Fans of Stephenie Meyer and her twilight series...we are only 4 member shy of 1200 members. I think you will love it! http://www.cafemom.com/group/34193 you can read an endorsement of the group at the daily buzz http://www.cafemom.com/dailybuzz/entertainment/274/The_Twilight_Trailer_is_Here

Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 5:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2008