No Country for Old Men...any one seen it??

I just finished watching this on Spike and am so disappointed in the ending. Now I realize it was on Spike so some of it may have been cut. I have alot of questions: Did the wife get shot in the end?How exactly did Brolins character die?Where's the money?I hate when movies end with everything up in the air, especially after sitting 2 1/2 hours and through tons of commercials!!

momofne

Asked by momofne at 12:55 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• That was a fucked up movie... PERIOD. There is no real resolution.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I need to see it again I guess. I assumed she did die but it wasn't totally clear to me either. Not sure about Brolin's character or the money.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I dont remember but I remember I hated it
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 1:06 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It didn't end with everything in the air. now it is true that it's unknown if Carla Jean died but if you watch the movie closely at the end it cuts to the hotel room and Llewellyn's body is lying on the floor of the hotel room full of bullet holes. No Country for Old Men was an incredible movie but i can understand people not liking it because they didn't get it. Oh and Sugar did get his money obviously because he killed Llewellyn but he had to go back for Carla Jean because she knew too much
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:30 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Great movie! aliishott2 answered your questions above. The bad guy won in the end ....
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I lost interest less than half way through it....I thought is was boring.......jmo
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2010