My last period was Sept 3-7th and I still haven't gotten my period. I have taken 4 tests and they have been all negative. Could I be pregnant?

My cycle usually runs 28-29 days. Being late isn't normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Are you a fairly new mom? It's very normal for periods to be abnormal postpartum. Or...are you approaching perimenopause, which can start 15 years before actual menopause?

If both of those are "no" answers, go get a blood test.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• you could be wait another month with my first it didnt show up on the test till i was 2 months my hormones werent high enough.... every preg. is so different
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• My last period was Sept. 7th and I just started my period on the 5th of this month meaning that my period is like 28 days. It is now the 7th. A few mths ago I was late 2 weeks on my period. They say that u can be stressed or your body is changing to new stuff or just changing.
    Anonymous

• Oh and another thing, my periods are regular too and never missed or anything
    Anonymous

• Yes, that happened to me...I was 6 weeks pregnant and I took like 6 different test and they all said negative! I went to the doctor and they did a blood test which finally came up positvie!
    kbumgarner

Answer by kbumgarner at 12:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2008