Do You Mind? adult content

Would you mind if your significant other looks at playboy magazines?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 1:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• No.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 1:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Playboy is not his thing. But Volumptious is. And no not at all. I'd much rather him masterbate to get the sexual release he needs when life is too busy for me to give it to him than to go get it from an affair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Yes, I would feel like if he does not respect me at all.
    Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 1:05 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• No
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• No. Actually when I was pregnant with my 1st we watched a documentary on Playboy and them finding the 55th anniversary playmate, my husband asked me if I was ok with him buying that issue and I said yes. In the end he chickened out and couldn't buy it, so I eight months pregnant go into 7 11 and buy him one, I didn't get any looks from anyone.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:06 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• it depends on how much. my guy though one time i laughed at him. OH I know what took you so long, he was like what are you talking about? Im like I notice when my bath box is moved and the magazine is moved...lol...our bathroom we have porno mags and a half naked chick poster. to me its no big deal. i know he is sleeping with me and no one else...if he needs to um uh release...so be it. Oh and one time he was watching a movie while i was a sleep...best wake up sex ive had in my life :) thank you very much!
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Nope. I'd look at them too. We used to get a subscription but canceled it bc neither of us even looked at them, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:10 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I told him that it makes me uncomfortable so he respects that. I know he sees things by other means, but I don't need magazines around my house reminding me what I don't look like nude. I don't mind Maxim or such... clothes on is one thing.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:14 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Not if I were getting the attention I need and deserve from him. Now if he were neglecting me for playboy magazine or for any thing else, I would be bitching about it.
    Arione

Answer by Arione at 1:51 AM on Aug. 16, 2010