Going to the Fair

So I am making a cake for competition at my local fair.. I live in ohio..

But I was wondering what do you guys think of when going to to a fair? What comes to mind? What do you see on the way?

MommySteph1011

Asked by MommySteph1011 at 1:13 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Displays, animals, little kids having fun! GOOD LUCK with your cake!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 1:17 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Fun, fun, fun. I love to go with my hubby to the fair is coming soon so I am exited it is going the first time that I go with my baby so we'll see if it is fun for him too or if gets scared with all the people LOL. Hope you win the competition!!!
    Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 2:17 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• the rides,cotton candy,peanuts, people, animals,clowns
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 2:26 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I love the fair food, the animal exhibits, and watching the kids on the rides. Good luck with your cake!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:12 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• We showed horses at our State Fair for 8 years. We went 3 different days and had a ball. It is one of those memories that make you smile. Now, my niece and nephew go and show cattle. My niece is on the 4-H judging team. They also man the milking booth. They look forward to the fair every year. I rarely go to the midway though. I'd rather go to Bush Garden or King's Dominion to ride a thrill ride.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:15 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• We love the fair. The good ones anyway. To us they are the animals, the tractors, and the stitching and canning competitions. We stay away from all that trashy mid way crap.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• what i see is fried dough with sugar pizza corndogs rides animals & kids have a good time & families to & nice jewelry
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2010