Do You Think

Do You think if a guy waits two years to have sex he has good intentions or that does not matter?

roxy0522

Asked by roxy0522 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Good intentions.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 1:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I would be more concerned with a man that wants to jump into your pants rather than one who wants to use his values and wait. I regret not waiting, If you love him, you'll wait until he is ready, he may be waiting until marriage and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 1:26 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• 2 years, give him a medal, most bale before then, he has good intentions, worth keeping around
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 1:28 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I think you should ask him about it. Choosing not to have sex is a personal choice that very few people make for personal reasons.

Could be religion, conviction, bad personal experience, erectile disfunction, herpes????

If you are getting serious with this guy... you need to ASK and have him tell you why he is waiting.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• yeah, you better ask. but you might not get a straight answer. it's really not always convictions, religion or morals.
    Arione

Answer by Arione at 1:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Has he waited 2 years to wait and have sex with anyone? or have you 2 been together that long and you 2 havent had sex?
    A man who waits for 2 years to not have sex in general is a good thing as long as he has nothing medically wrong... But it means he doesnt take sex lightly and it means something to him.. Men who sleep around are men who look at sex as just that SEX.. but men who wait and only sleep with a select few are men who think sex is more then just sex and find it to be an EMOTIONAL thing as well.. Which I find makes a man better in bed.. when he is in it for the right reasons and not to just have an orgasm....
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 2:05 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• depends on the situation
    A11

Answer by A11 at 6:11 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Honestly, I would think there is something wrong with him.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:08 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I would question why.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:09 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I think so, he waited for you, didn't pressure you or go elsewhere. I made my dh wait when we were dating. He did. It was worth it to me to know that he did. That he loved me for me, and was not just trying to have a good time.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 16, 2010