earthshaking.... adult content

So I remember the night my dh and I concieved my 2nd son. I was on bcpills, and he was a huge surprise. Anyway, that night was the most amazing of all amazing nights, so earthshaking I cried. Weird, I know, believe me, but seriously can't quite describe how awesome. Anyway, surprise surprise about 6 wks later. Not good timing, but a blessing and obviously meant to be nonetheless. So I've never had another night like that though, we'll both never forget it. Well, I now have the mirena (for over a year now) and guess what? We had a replay of that awesome night tonight. The earth moved, and I've been feeling kinda weird all day, kinda crampy, I've had ewcm- weird because I never have that ever anymore since the mirena, but have noticed it yesterday and today-then that amazing sex.. I know it's got to be a cycle thing. So it's all enough to make me very nervous. I've heard of people getting preggo with the mirena....yikes. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A SIGN??
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 1:44 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• sex is always better when your ovulating!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:53 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I dont think its very possible to get pregnant when having merina.. But I am sure there is always a small possibility... But the Great thing is you and your husband had another AMAZING Sex night.. which is awsome.. I would attempt to try and have those more often .. I mean who wouldnt want a little more HAPPY FUN EARTHSHAKING sex? Right? lol.. HAVE FUN :) And congrats .. lol..
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 2:00 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I've had it for 3yrs n nothing..u should go get checkd it can b dangerous if u are
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:24 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• lol just dont know what to tell you but just be carefull
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2010