I need some advice... adult content

Im going to get a boob job in the near future. I have one little problem that has been holding me back from doing it! First off the reason why I want to get it done is to make myself feel better about my boobs- about how I look and feel about myself. I have 2 wonderful children and my boobs live to tell about it, if you know what I mean. My boobs are sad boobs that look depressing, they stare at the floor all day long! So Im going to get a little more added on soon, just to perk them up! My problem is... I have a daughter who is almost 7 yrs old, who is skinny and very petite (she gets it from her dads moms genes) chances of her ever having big boobs are minimal, which is fine! I just dont know how to tell her about MY choice in getting a boob job, I refuse to lie to my kids and dont want her thinking that when she gets older that she has to get a boob job to feel good about herself... HELP!! Please be nice! Thanks to all!

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 1:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd keep it simple for now. At that age they just want a simple answer. Don't tell her you did it to make you feel good about yourself. Just say that after having babies they got droopy (or whatever adjective you choose) and you wanted to get them back to how they were. If she asks more questions, just take them one at a time, but try not to use "look better" or "feel better" so she won't associate that as a reason to have surgery.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You could tell her you are rewarding your body for the beating it took to bring her and her sibling into the world. Your body did the most important thing it could do and that is grow a baby and if you breastfed them, feed them. Then I guess you can set the stage for when she has children of her own that may be something she wants to do.

Wow, I just pulled that out of thin air. I think I might use that if I decide to have cosmetic surgery.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:53 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• tell her that you are just putting your body back to the way it was before. Like if you got your nose broken in a car wreck. Would you walk around with a messed up nose because you worry what your child would think? No, it would be fixed. Or how about the car itself? If it were damaged in the wreck you would get it fixed to the way it was before. Your boobs are now not the same and you are fixing them. Its not making you better or improved over the orginal version. Just simply putting you back the way you were
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 2:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Well, I think you should lead by example, your gut is probably telling you something. I would love one someday, but I don't really think I would. Could you just get something modest? Like for shape, but not to be disproportionate?
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 1:49 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• EXPLAIN TO HER IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAD BABIES AND THEY AREN'T THE SAME.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 1:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Yeah! Well, Im a 34b right now... Im just thinking of getting one cup bigger! Just to make them not sad looking or droopy.... I dress very much like a mother that leads by example... but I just dont want to send my daughter the wrong message!
    sxc_mom_of2

Comment by sxc_mom_of2 (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• the best way is if she ask tell her the truth .that some woman where born perky boobs and some where born that just wouldn't up lift
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:53 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Awesome advice ladies! Thanks! I feel much more confident in getting this reward done! :)
    sxc_mom_of2

Comment by sxc_mom_of2 (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• make it simple

getting them fixed because when you have kids some things on your body need help going back to normal.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:01 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You are all amazing! I feel a million times better! :) Thanks!
    sxc_mom_of2

Comment by sxc_mom_of2 (original poster) at 2:07 AM on Aug. 16, 2010