What Do You Look For?

What do you look for in a guy or what made you fall in love with yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Someone who talks sweet to me and is very respsonible and loveing. A good father and great with my kids as well..
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You know, people say looks don't matter, but that is usually the first thing people notice. If there is a guy with greasy hair and smelly BO, would YOU talk to him? I know I wouldn't!! So sure, looks played a role in actually talking to him. But what made me fall in love with him? His chivalry (yes, he opened doors and let me order first), his humor, his gentle voice, his devotion, his ability to make me feel beautiful and the only one he wanted to be with when he was on a date with me. And his dark chocolate eyes that were always smiling back at me :)
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 2:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My love of my life is very special...i always tell him that no one will ever love me the way he does :) When i first met him i was attracted to his EYES!!! What beautiful eys he has...And on top of that he is loving, kind, and supportive. He's so much like my dad..a family man who loved taking care of his family...and my baby is surely a hard working man...i love you babe :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:13 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• LOL.... Well I was only 18 when I met mine but I fell in love with his arms at first! :) Then after I got to know him more, I liked his laugh, his sense of humor and the way he acts... he isnt fake, he doesnt care what other people say about him... he just is himself! I was able to be myself around him and not worry! I can talk to him about anything and I feel secure when Im with him! :)
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• They way he handle himself w his friend..so popular in a good way..n the way he dressed
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 2:53 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Strong jaw bones, beard, lines in the face, dark voice, big hands
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:53 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• He is kind.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2010