I am new to the corpus christi area, and have been searching for an hourly daycare for times when i have dr appt. and such. Does anyone know of any??

some one at my husbands work said they thought there was one off SPID- that helps!! They had no idea the name of it or anything. I have search around on the internet and found nothing!

kmh92902

Asked by kmh92902 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I do not lie in the area but when I first moved to Sc I went to the High school asked some of the secretaries as well as the elementary school there is always a mom some place in a school hat knows of a day care or sister that is good. and always always go to your local sheriff dept and make sure there are no complaints against any of them or check on line. when hiring a private person pls pls make a copy of their driver license , SS # and always c heck references these day's you canno be to safe who you leave your kids with . even a pediatrician's office may be able to refer you
    SCMomof2kids

Answer by SCMomof2kids at 8:17 AM on Aug. 16, 2010