losing weight.?

What helps you lose weight faster. ?

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 2:23 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• eating healthy & exercise
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Right now i'm doing a smoothie diet...called the right size smoothie..i'm counting my calorie intake and drank smoothies in place of lunch and snack...bcuz i'm a big snacker which cause me to BLOW UP!!! last week one of the cafemoms was telling us about the cabbage diet...i may try that next
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:29 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• a lot of water, exercise, healthy eating. I combine some flax seed with some water or oj and it is healthy and helps to losse weight faster.
    Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 2:29 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Eating 3 square (healthy) meals and exercising regularly. It takes time, but It does work!
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 3:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Exercise is KEY along with healthy diet. I have DRASTICALLY changed the way I eat. NO SUGAR. Pork is a NO-NO-(causes BELLY FAT!) so is WHITE ANYTHING-- bread, rice, flour, potatoes.Ii do not eat corn anymore. I do not drink regular soda pop and if I do drink one it is diet. I eat more vegetables more whole grains and more FISH(BAKED), as well as garlic and complex carbs. NO hydrogenated oils, so i refuse to buy anything but natural peanut butter. Organic anything i can afford. . DRINK LOTS (AT LEAST 8-8OZ.yes, 64 OZ.S) OF WATER EVERY DAY! If you eat like this and exercise for 1 hour every day and do not lose weight I will eat my hat!!! This has worked for me and will work for anyone who tries it and sticks with it. You don't have to give up good food--you have to give up JUNK food!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I lost 18 lbs last summer and kept it off for over a year now.

There is more info here - http://www.simplecleansing.com

Let me know if you want more information. You can contact me through cafemom or the email contact on the above website.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 2:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010