Need ideas for an outfit for a "rock and roll" themed pageant...

My girls are doing a pageant next month and I make all their outfits...Well Im excited about this one bc it's rock and roll themed and you can do any era so we're doing 80's punk :) Well I have my 4 yr old a mini skirt that I made from cutting off an old pair of jeans and I sewed a ruffle of zebra and a small fuffle of hot pink w/ black dots on the bottom and I put some bling on it...she has some hot pink tights to wear under it...Im unsure of what kind of top to where and I have a denim jacket that my grandma suggested bedazzling lol And I think Im gonna do the side ponytail and crimp and rat it bc she has long hair...any other suggestions on 80's stuff? And what kinda tops did they wear in the 80's? Thats what Im having the most trouble with.

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 2:24 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would do some bright green or purple leg warmers, you could do a hot pink tank top with another neon tshirt ovr the top of that but cut out the neck and make it cropped, off of one shoulder... know what I mean? lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:38 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• leg warmers are a MUST!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• ugh... and lace gloves...lol
    SleepingBeautee

• those spandex tops and cut off sweaters... Im going off of movies. Im a 90s baby.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 2:28 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Ohhh yeah I know what you mean! That would work :) Thanks everybody :)
    misspriss_1987

Comment by misspriss_1987 (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2010