Is it hard for you to loose the baby fat? What should I eat to loose it?

I would like advice on what to eat / diet i should be on to loose like 40 lbs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Eat less... excersize more
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 2:27 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• eat healthy foods - lean meats, lots of veggies
    exercise more! target your core muscles (abs) to lose the belly. lunges and squats for legs, etc
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:29 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• walking did it for me...i walked 2 miles every day...and differently stay away from the sweets!!!
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:32 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The real trick is to eat less, but more often! AND to eat healthy foods! I was on a strict diet of chicken, fish, fruits and vegies and in one week I lost 4 lbs.... after that first week the weight loss was a little slower but it helped! If I crave something I make myself eat something healthy first... then I make sure that whatever I crave I just eat a small amount of! I would ask your dr first before you go on a diet... Drink lots of water too... like 8 glasses of water a day! If you crave soda pop, make yourself drink a glass or two of water BEFORE You drink a soda so that you fill up on water and then you might not want the soda pop! Just a few pointers... Dr OZ has good diet info too.... But for real... eat less but more often and it will help! Americans eat so much more than we really need to be eating... Just watch your portions and that will help a ton!!! Also exercise too... you will lose that weight in no time!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:32 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• veggies are always good
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:40 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It wasn't hard for me the 1st time, I'm hoping it won't be hard after this baby is born either! I lost 60lbs without even trying by 6 months postpartum with DD. I think for me it was just my hormones getting back to normal and breastfeeding... I know that doesn't seem to work for everyone but it did for me!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:45 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• 6 meals a day...low calorie food. do not exclude anything from your diet just make sure not to eat alot of it. make sure you drink at least 2 cups of milk a day, one teaspoon of oil a day(in salad or cooked food) leave off fried food.. or at least only once a day or but not more than that. take a multi vitamin and drink lots of water. yes start to walk. 30 minutes a day 3-5 times a week is excellent

dang i need to take my own advice. LOL
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:24 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• WATER!!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:58 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I'm having a hard time
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 10:31 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Lots of protein & vegetables, cut down on carbs and sugars. Cut out soda, juice and stick with water.

Also, dieting alone doesn't always help you lose weight. I know for me, I have to add some sort of exercise routine to see results. That could be walking, light cardio, sit ups, yoga, anything you can do to get your body moving more will help you.

Good luck.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 16, 2010