tailoring jeans

i just had a baby 3 weeks ago. i worked out my whole pregnancy so i got my figure back in no time but my hips are just a few inches wider which i think is hot but doesn't accommodate my low rise jeans anymore. how much does tailoring jeans cost on average and can they do it at a dry cleaners or will i have to go to a tailor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• it's really difficult to make jeans bigger, if that's what you meant.

you've gotta start with clothing that fits the biggest part and then take them in if needed in other areas. Like I buy pants to fit my butt and hips, and have to have them taken in at the waist because I'm an hour glass, if I don't I have that awful gap in the back
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:59 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Hi there! I am not sure but here is a bump Momma! GL! <3
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:58 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I don't know how much it is, but I am sure if you take it to a seamstress or tailor that they can figure something out.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:37 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It is not possible to make jeans larger, only to take them in wherever they are too large. The cost of altering a pair of jeans would probably be close to the price of a new pair, unless the jeans are designer jeans.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Can;t make jeans larger...only smaller.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2010