should I add one more class?

as of now I am a full-time student, but I want to add another class...here's my situation

I'm a SAHM to a 9mo old, have 3 on campus classes, one online. I might pick up a part time job, but I am unsure.

advice ladies

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 2:56 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in

• no
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:08 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would say no, don't spread yourself too thin, get stressed out, and then end up doing badly in your classes.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:00 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• WOW, kudos to you! I think it is your choice. If you thin you can do it effectively, go for it.

Best wishes to you.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 3:02 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i wouldn't put tooo much on my plate...adding jus one more class could allow u to lose control...dnt push yourself tooo much..esp if you trying to get a job ...get the job..and then c how you feel...GOOD LUCK!!
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I have a three year old and I do fine with a full course load in my campus classes, but let me warn you! My first online class was a NIGHTMARE! It was a low level course in the subject that is my major so it should have been cake. It was awful. I barely got an A. It was a summer class so that had a lot to do with it because of the extra time constraints. Trying to do all my homework and watch my child and do house work= very stressful! Good luck to you either way!
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 3:07 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Your choice of course but I wouldn't... Last spring I was taking 6 classes, with one of them online, as well as a student law enforcement academy once a week... and my son was 2 1/2(easier then 9mths) I would never do that again..ugh i was so tired.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:19 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Hi there! I am not sure but here is a bump Momma! GL! <3
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I would stick with your current course load and see how it goes. Add more classes next semester If you feel like you can handle it all after this semester. Next semester will be here before you know it. Good Luck with everything!!!

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 5:12 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I wouldn't add another if you are also considering a part time job. In my experience on line classes can be very demanding and intense depending on the school you attend. The online classes I've taken were condensed into just a few weeks and required that I spend 5 to 6 hours a day online answering questions, responding to the other students responses, and completing the assignments.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:14 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• if u can handle it then go for it but dont take on too much
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:38 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

Next question in
What to make for lunch?

Next question overall (Beauty & Style)
tailoring jeans