I NEED A WORK AT HOME JOB!!!

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A WAH JOB THAT DOESNT REQUIRE ANY TYPE OF FEE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.. THANK YOU!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Watching someone else's kids.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 3:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• me too! I have a friend who does customer service from home. She works for HSN (they only hire in the south) and takes orders and stuff. There are several of those out there, you just have to find something that fits. Alpine Access (google it) in one that comes to mind, but I know there are others.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 3:11 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Call around to local businesses. My friends Mom was a stay at home working mom, with a local dentists office. Her job was to call and remind people of their up comming appointments.

Or sell on Ebay. Last year I made a little over $28,000.00 selling antique watches and musical instraments that I bought at local thrift stores and garage sales
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:06 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• check out my journal how i make money from home
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• If you would like to message me I am a FT SAHM in NJ, I work completely from home and I have #3 on the way, I still make a FT income I am actually offering this Free to others right now. Id be happy to give you all the details
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You can check out www.WAHM.com for some great "jobs". The jobs you'll never need to pay for but when you come across the Businesses that's when you'll have a fee :-)
    Good Luck!!
    ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 11:34 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Girl, you can check out my Blog, I have lots of ideas and opportunities.  I try to post things as I find them.  Most are screened though, because I won't put anything on there that I can't find information on:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:59 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I have some good sites listed that are 100% free, you should check it out : Free paypal money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• you probably have to google it see if you can find to work at home
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:33 AM on Aug. 17, 2010