Trying to conceive baby number 2

Hi there! Ive been trying for baby number 2 for 9 months now. I thought the second time round I would get caught straight away! It did however take me a year to conceive my first baby so there could be a pattern here.

Ive had blood tests to see if I am fertile, had the camera internally, nothing detected but I am however having painful periods during and before menstruation. I have blood clots during my period which has only happened since giving birth to my first baby.

My husband is due to get his sperm results in a few days so we shall see what that brings. I am however starting to think it is me with the problem.

I have been using the ovulation tests this month, started testing 10 days after my period and carried on doing them up to 19 days. The only positive result I got was 2 days into using them! Have I stopped ovulating perhaps? My doc did tell me I might not be ovulating every month.

Help!

Natles01

Asked by Natles01 at 4:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i was having the problem with ovulating too..my dr gave me a rx that worked wonders for me..they can do blood work and find out all the details..hope you get preggo soon!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 6:58 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• gl and try not to stress be happy with what u have
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Good Luck with everything - truly. Hopefully the doctors can figure out what's wrong.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:56 AM on Aug. 16, 2010