Light Periods

Does anyone else have very light periods and sometimes it also has old blood? I just don't know if this is normal? I usually wouldn't get periods at all before because I was told I have PCOS, but after my 2nd baby I have been having regular periods but now they are just coming very light with like old blood? Don't know if I should go to the Dr. I know they will just put me on the pill and I don't want to be on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Health

• Why don't you want to be on the pill? You want another baby?
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 4:26 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I would like to have another baby. The thing is I would have to get fertility treatment to get pregnant. I just don't get pregnant on my own very easy. We just started thinking about it so we will see what happens. I have not gotten pregnant in 7 years that I have not used the pill. I'm also in my thirties and have high cholerstrol and I just don't want the side effects that come from the pill.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 4:40 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I'd talk to the doc - you never know. If you are actually having periods, perhaps the PCOS is taking a breather? I don't have periods often either but the doc said I didn't have PCOS. I got pregnant super fast so periods are sort of a mystery to me. I havent' had one in 2.5 years.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 4:44 AM on Aug. 16, 2010