WTH?! What is this?

I've had sharp pains in my lower right stomach area just next to the hip. Since around 9 last night. Then I felt sick to my stomach and have vomited 3 times since midnight. It feels like really bad cramps but I'm not on my period and not pregnant. I plan to see a doctor if it's no better by morning. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas between then and now.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 4:15 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Health

• APPENDICITIS I would go to the hospital asap. check the link below for the symptom checker =( Local hospitals have an on call nurse that is free to talk to- she will give you medical advice too.

http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/tc/appendicitis-symptoms
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:22 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• my guess would be appendix is inflamed. I would go to the doctor just incase
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:29 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• cyst
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 4:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It sounds like the appendix.  You must see a doctor because if it is, a burst appendix is a life threatening situation.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:41 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Just relax and try to lay down and get some rest. I haven't gotten a clue what it maybe.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:17 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• you're pregnant...
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 4:21 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My guess would be a cyst. I'd definately get in to see the gyno to check in case it could be something more serious. Good luck & I hope you feel better!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:23 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i hope it is just a virus!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2010