obsessed

I'm so obsessed with having a baby its taking over my life. I cry a few times a day because of it. If I go to the store I have to go through the baby section. I am not pregnant nor do I have kids and I've bought baby clothes, a bed, play pen, blankets, a jumperoo, and so much more. Its not like I can just ttc because I'm gay and can't get ivf right now. Its so stressful. I can't see a baby or a pregnant lady without crying. I was raising a family member son for months and I was supposed to adopt him but that fell through. I feel empty inside. I feel as though I'm not a woman. I don't know what to do. It's making me so depressed. Any advice?

pinkebabii

Asked by pinkebabii at 5:17 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I understand you being gay. But if you want a baby. Maybe ask a male friend to help. As in have sex with to conceive only.

Answer by louise2 at 5:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Thats was what I was thinking. I'm glad someone else think thats a good idea.
    pinkebabii

Comment by pinkebabii (original poster) at 5:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I don't see the harm in it. Go get pregnant! =)
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 5:55 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You could always look up OKCUPID.COM or another free website, and scope out hot dudes and have their babies!
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 6:44 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• GL
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:01 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• If you go to a friend for help you really need to have a contract so that each person's rights are defined. You don't need any custody problems in the future. Get some legal advice first. If you can not afford a lawyer Google your state and bar association. There might be free legal advice there. Look for pro bono services.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:10 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i'm having this problem right now too. I have'nt bought any baby items but just reading everything about my body is driving me crazy..and the opks..oh, and i pee on a stick about twice a week. It does drive me crazy...and i do consider it obsessive. I know how you feel though. I like your idea of asking a close male friend.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:19 AM on Aug. 16, 2010