do any of yall watch john and Kate Plus 8? If so do yall think Kate is sooooooo annoying or is just me? I love the kids though

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I just started watching it last week after several people commented on how much they loved the show. I think it is hilarious!! They were getting their teeth whitened. (the parents, not the kids) Those kids are precious, and I laughed out loud several times. I thought the same thing...Kate IS kinda gripy and seems bossy, but crap, if I had eight freakin' kids I'm sure I would be much worse! :)
    LeighAnne3

Answer by LeighAnne3 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• LOL u are right. I dont know if I could do that every da. I would have to move my mother and grandmother in.haha
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I watch it occasionally, because the kids are so darn cute. Plus, it makes my life look so simple, I need a reminder every now and then that it could be crazier.So! OMG!!! Kate is a Royal B--ch! sometimes! I don't blame her for being stressed out, but, I really don't enjoy watching how she treats her husband. It isn't nice and it isn't cute, and it isn't good T.V., if you ask me. You'd think he'd be embarrassed. I get embarrassed for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i dont think she is at all i think that its a stressful situation and if was her i would be pissy a lot as well i love the show i think its great my 17 year old loves it as well i think they had a marthon today
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 2:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I love that woman! She rocks. She is real and honestly I don't know how she does it. She is my hero for sure! Sure she is bossy and a little demanding, but how many of us could handle eight kids, 6 of which are the same age for gosh sakes?!?!
    moosie711

Answer by moosie711 at 2:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I know but she is annoying ...so very
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• she is kinda annoying lol i thought i was the only one that thought that hah!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• My 2 year old loves the show... so we watch it ALL the time... I find that Kate is pretty normal, except her obsessive cleanliness. Like the Gum episode... what the heck... they are 3... let them have gum for goodness sake... and I know organic is great and all, but when you have 8 kids I think she is putting a lot of extra stress on herself by only letting them have organic stuff... If I had 8 kids, I'd be looking for some "easy" ways out...
    angeldud

Answer by angeldud at 7:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• She is Soooo annoying. I wonder how he keeps his cool. I don't watch the show because of her.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 9:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Kate is very controlling. Of course she has to be organized and control everything, but sometimes as a Mom we need to step back and let things be out of control just a little. It took me a long time to learn that. I only had 4 children, but I liked things in my control. When I watch the show, I do feel bad for John sometimes, but imagine what we would be like if someone were taping us daily.
    Sandy0904

Answer by Sandy0904 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2008