help with halloween costume for my 15month old son...

I bought him a personalize football outfit but he HATES the feel of it...he screams anytime I put it even near him!!! any suggustions on how to make something cute he will feel comfortable in????

alb813

Asked by alb813 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Keep it simple. A mummy would be super cute and really just taking some scrap material, ripping into strips and just putting a few quick stitches over it to tack to a shirt. That woud be pretty simple and cute I think. Or what about getting a football jersey and just putting whatever pants on him and a little black under the eyes. Hope this helps!!
    jpage

Answer by jpage at 1:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i have a 15 mth old and we took him to the costume store and judge what he l
    liked by his reaction. i put on an elmo costume and he thought it was so funny. so he had the final word
    mjp2707

Answer by mjp2707 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2008