what is the best thing about your home?

one of my favorite things about my home is that i have two bathrooms and 4 sinks. i never have a problem with having to share the bathrooms or the sinks either with my family or when we have company. What about you what is the best thing in your house?

Aasiyah

Asked by Aasiyah at 6:26 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The best thing about my home is, that there's somebody in it when I return from work.
    And other than that ... I open the backdoor and my DD can run right out into the garden to play. I can watch and talk to her while cooking, cleaning washing the dishes and so on.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:39 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Well, MY furniture in this rental is the best part, makes me feel like it's my own home!
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 6:39 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• that its paid for! Lol seriously its an awesome piece of mind
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 6:53 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• We custom built our home, so it was designed with lots of features that I/we love. I have two favorite parts...a large finished basement which is my kids playroom and my husband's separate "man cave" meaning the rest of the house is always clean and neat--which I find relaxing! My second favorite part of the house is our year round sunroom--I love having my coffee and reading a good book in there--or being on CafeMom (we have WiFi), and watching the snow fall in the winter! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I love my kitchen. We recently remodeled it, and it's exactly what I wanted.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:56 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• We built it ourselves. We were our own general contractor. We also did all the work inside (except plumbing and electrical) when the sheet rock was finished. We picked a plan we loved and then made a few adjustments. It is what we always dreamed of. That was 16 years ago. I still like my home.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:02 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Best thing is that it is paid for!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:22 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Nice, big yard, a garage (never lived in a house with a garage, ever), and plenty of room on the inside. Though if I had the option to buy it (we're renting now), I don't think I would. There's too many things about it that I don't like.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:24 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i love my family that fills our home!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:55 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The best thing about my home is that it's ours! =)
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:09 AM on Aug. 16, 2010