Does a tilted uterus effect the sex of the baby?

I have two girls. Has anyone had a boy with a tilted uterus? Mine is tilted backwards.

tinaandavasmom

Asked by tinaandavasmom at 6:49 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes. Mine is tilted back and I have two boys. I have read that the pH of the vagina can affect the sex of the child - this can be affected by the overall pH balance in your body from food, medicines, etc...also having an orgasm changes the pH and allows the boys to swim better. I did think at one point I'd try one more time to have a girl...but I've already made two boys. There are so many theories/ideas to get the sex of the child you're trying for...this is a new one....interesting :)
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 7:10 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I have never heard of this but hey now days anything is possible..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 6:51 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Yeah it's like being left handed no big deal I was told but I would think it would cause the sperm to have a hard time getting to the egg. At least the ones I want to get there
    tinaandavasmom

Comment by tinaandavasmom (original poster) at 6:58 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• hmmm not sure
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:59 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I have a tilted uterus, too, but I have 2 boys, so I don't think it has much to do with gender outcome.
    la1118

Answer by la1118 at 7:11 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Thanks all of this makes me feel better. We are trying the Shuttles method and I was doing research. Thanks for your answers!
    tinaandavasmom

Comment by tinaandavasmom (original poster) at 7:19 AM on Aug. 16, 2010