The election will be postponed due to economic crisis. Troops deployed back home on active duty to take help with civil unrest. Bills will pass for foreign monies to merge with US reserve and anyone deemed "incompetent' to handle their own finances will be sent into "financial camps" which are concentration camps for those who resist. The $700 billion is the price tag of WWIII. ~ This is the latest conspiracy theory on the internet. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It is about as believable as everything else I have heard. But, that isn't saying much.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 1:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• That sounds like a bunch of B.S. to me! Concentration camps?
    mgenej

Answer by mgenej at 1:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• It does sound like a bunch of B.S... but with the way this country is going nothing would surprise me anymore.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I think people need to stop watching the news, step away from google and get on with their life. The world isn't ending. Research the stock market. This isn't the first or last time this has happened or will happen. Take a xanax or something.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 1:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• http://www.libertyforlife.com/jail-police/us_concentration_camps.htm

Apparently there are already concentrations camps right here under our noses!

Anonymous