OH MY NERVES ARE GONE!

I have put a pamper on my dd, she is 21 months old , and 2 or 3 days now she has not been telling me when she has to go pee/poopie. It is driving me crazy, especially after 3 months of letting me know when she has to go and now all of a sudden she is not telling me..Whats going on? Do i have to put her back on a schedule again? did anyone else have this trouble when their little one was 3 months potty trained and then all of a sudden did not want to go potty anymore?

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 8:38 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I did. My daughter hadn't had an accident in months, then they started again. I went back to the schedule until she went without me telling her to again for a good two weeks. :)

Good luck and stay calm! :)

I think they get used to not needing the help, and then it slacks a little bit.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:41 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Remember she is not even 2 years old. What seems natural to you isn't to her. She may even "regress" a couple more times. It is just one of those things. It is aggravating for sure, but not devastating.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:45 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You need to realize that at 3 she is not old enough to tell you when she has to go all the time. You still need to tell her when to go. They are taking in so much info right now that they get side tracked.

Ever been doing something and had to pee but didn't want to stop to go? So, by the time you went, you almost couldn't hold it any longer. That is what is happening.

Quit thinking that she is 10 (I did it too). She is a toddler and still needs you to tell her when to go pee.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2010