Didn't get the job, Would you be mad?

I am furious and sad at the same time. I had applied for this job that I really wanted. I got a call that I was top on the list. Then suddenly I get a call saying I didn't get it and the girl who did isn't 1/2 as qualified as I am. She even has a reputation to be a person that tries to hound married men to sleep with her. A lady almost beat her to death about 5 yrs. ago because she found out she was trying to get her husband off by themselves. I am worried about having a job. This job would have provided me great insurance which I need. I would be more physically able to do this job compared to the one I have now. Well ladies tell me what you think. Would you be mad?

sumsea35

Asked by sumsea35 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• Yes, I would but I would move on. When one door closes, another one opens. Direct your energy towards finding another job.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the top post. It's all in a bigger plan, you'll get the job you need.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Yes be mad, but get over it and no there is something better for you!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 1:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I would be mad too, but what can you do..Employers have the right to hire and fire at will. These days, although jobs earns you a living, you are really not secured. Tons of layoffs lately.. That is why a home based business industries is at a growth. Especially the Wellness and Networking marketing companies.. that is where I am at. Feel free to visit my homepage and email me or call me for more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I agree with the others... I would certainly be upset because of the need for a good job.... but I'm really curious.... How do you KNOW so much about the other applicant(s)?? Is your town that small? That was the amazing part to me. Like the old saying.... The only thing good about a small town is that when you don't know what you're doing, everyone else does....... LOL
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I would be very mad.. but please keep going. Don't let this stop you. There has to be something better for you.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 3:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Don't be mad! It's ok to be frustrated but mad, I don't think so. Life goes on. The job obviously wasn't the best thing for you. Something better will come but you have to believe it will. If you dwell on this, it will no make your situation any better. Matter of fact, It will probably make it worse. Stay Strong, Stay Positive, and Stay Motivated and no one can stop you. Good Luck!
    tpalmer

Answer by tpalmer at 4:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2008