vent~ adult content

ok so i was trying to go to sleep after dh left to work at 4:30 but couldnt n for some reason i started to think about my childhood life which was horrible i start to think to myself how much i wished everything that happend to me was just a dream n how i wish that once i woke up it would all go away but when i woke up it was even worst cuz i was getting beat for not putting my shorts the right way after i got abuse n i wish i could had fun n go out side to play with my sisters n brothers but no i had to stay in cuz i always did something bad but that was only an excuse to abuse me.. i had to wash the dishes at age 7 while that sick motherfuck touched me n i cried my lil eyes out i was so scraed i even pee myself n for that another beating ='''( i would have night mares but it really wounldnt matter cuz when i was awke it was even worst...its so sad cuz many children are going through this now n always will it breaks my heart!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm sorry you had all that happen to you!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• hunny, you have some seriously unresolved problems that are obviously still plagueing you. have you seen a therapist? you may not realize how these memories and thoughts affect you and your daily life now.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 9:48 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I am so sorry you went through that in your childhood. My heart breaks when I hear stories like this and when I think about abused children. I am assuming you have a DH who loves you and you are happy? I hope so. Have you gone to counseling? Do you think it could help to bring you some peace? I wish you all the best. hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:52 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I suggest therapy. You will never forget the dispicable things that happened to you, but at least they can help give you tools to deal with it. Your greatest revenge will be to be an awesome mom and break that cycle! Yes, children go through this every day...but make your corner of the world a better place. Reach out! Help those kids that have been or are in need of rescue from this. Volunteer your time and understanding. You CAN do something positive with all this garbage you drag around with you. I wish you the very best!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:12 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• ywa its very hard i knwo how you feel i was raped when i was 12 and it was horrible the cops put him in jail for 10 years but so much for that he got out in 5. how they can just do this withough feelling anything i mean they dont care how we feel about it how this will stay in our minds for the rest of our life they just care abotu their pleasure and what they want. its very sad butyou know something that helped me a lot and i mean it takes years i went to counceling had to take meds for depresion and it took many years to this point i still have those days where i dont even want hubby to tuch me and he has been really nice and patient with me we go to counceling together and things are looking better i feel much better. and even though its the hardest thing you can do and i mean it took many years but i think the best thing to put it behind try to forgive as much as possible know that it wasnt you or your fail i hope you can
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• feel much much better but t will take a lot of counceling and a lot of dedication. but its posible not to forget but atleast to know it happend but its tiem to move on im in a better place now and no body can hurt me anymore HUGS
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2010