could i ?? someone please tell me

My husband and i had unprotected sex yesterday, and its caused me to spot, i just got off my period roughly two maybe three weeks ago and now im spotting brown, am i starting again? could i be pregnant? or did he just bring upon the madness??

kelliekailei

Asked by kelliekailei at 9:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it could have been a littel rough and sometimes a little spotting happens. there is no way to know if you are pregnant when it was just yesterday. i am sure it will go away in a day or 2.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 9:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It would be way to early even to know if you are pregnant. I think its just from him being alittle too rough. It happened to me all the time. Its not your period. If you dont get your period when its due, then I would take a HPT test.
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Spotting is also a sign of implantation : ) best to know is look at how far apart your periods are .. implantation usually happens 7-10 days after Ovulation .. good luck : )
    mothie

Answer by mothie at 7:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010