Read any good books lately?

What was the last book you had a hard time putting down?

Eviesmommy

Asked by Eviesmommy at 9:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am reading The Dark Tower series by Stephen King right now. Awesome. I was so mad the other day when I finished book IV--Wizard and Glass--and rushed to the library to grab the next one and it was gone. Ugh! I'm on the waiting list for it and hope it comes in soon. I never read a series like that when it's brand-spanking new because I can't stand to have to wait a year for the next book to come out, but now I find myself waiting anyway, lol. Hopefully it won't be long--I'm really enjoying these books.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:17 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Anne Rice
    The witching hour

I am not sure how much you read. But I read all of the time so if you have any questions on any let me know. I prob already read it. and If you are not into the witch thing
    Try Charile st Cloud was great. Read the book before you see the movie.

Happy Reading!
    jdpsmom08

Answer by jdpsmom08 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• house of night book 8 burned. it was reallly good.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:47 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Eat, Pray, Love.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:47 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The entire Twilight series and the Short Secret Life of Bree Tanner. I had strep throat and read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn in 3 days. Yup. Sad, I know.
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 9:51 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• the pelican breif, the da vinci code and the finest challage. i have books in everyroom that i'm reading.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I LOVE Stephen King and have read practically everything he's ever written. I just put off reading the Dark Tower series because of the whole fantasy thing, which I'm not really into. I am actually surprised at how much I am enjoying them.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:22 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• jdpsmom08, I've constantly got my nose in a book! My sister is really into Anne Rice. I read interview with the Vampire, and really liked it. I guess I've just got so many other books hanging around that I need to read, so she always slips my mind. Perhaps I should go pick up the Witching hour when I'm done with the book I'm reading now.
    Eviesmommy

Comment by Eviesmommy (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I loved the Dark Tower Series, Vice. Have you read any of his other stuff? There are a few that have subtle little ties into things from the series. It's kinda neat.
    Eviesmommy

Comment by Eviesmommy (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You should try The Eyes of the Dragon, if you haven't read it yet. It's got ties to the Dark tower. It's one of my favorites by Stephen King.
    Eviesmommy

Comment by Eviesmommy (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Aug. 16, 2010