Where do you get your books?

The books you read for fun or as hobby...do you get them from the library, book store, big box store...? Where?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I borrow some from the library, but if I buy it I try to buy it online at walmart.com
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:55 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I buy all mine at Amazon or yard sales.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble or the Library. Sometimes if I am lucky, I will find a book at a garage sale/yard sale.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I go to the library a lot, and buy from used book stores where I can trade them back in when i am done reading them. Also yard sales are a good source too.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• online, used book stores etc
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:07 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• where i used to live used to give them away. so thats where i got most of mine. plus rumage sales and the library sales. i go to the thrift stores too. someties you can get them at a deal
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I borrow them from friends, or buy them for barnes and nobles or amazon
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I work in an office, everyone here leaves their books on a shelf after they read them. It's a mini library we have here. I also buy from Amazon or Barnes & Noble. My mother also gives me books. I'm a huge reader and never could afford to buy them all. I work full time + 3 kids. I don't have time to go to a library.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:23 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I don't buy books anymore, the last time we moved almost half of our boxes were books (30 boxes for 3 of us!). So we went through all the books and sent most of them the a second-hand bookstore. Now we get all our reading material from the library. Sometimes I have to wait a little longer to read the newest bestsellers, but I'm saving hundreds of dollars each year.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 11:28 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I buy most of mine at the Goodwill.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2010