• In the Spotlight:

What kind of job is this?(vent)

I have this part time job that is lousy at contacting people. I try to call my supervisor and only get a hold of her "if I"m lucky. In other words, lets hope she's in her office. Forget leaving a message, I never get a call back. This doesn't sound right. I can't keep going on like this. I need to work and work with someone who is consistent on getting a hold of me or is easily contacted?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• That is what happens when you work for someone else. Have you considered a home based business. I would love to share what I do to earn extra income. Visit my site and email me or call me for more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I know what you mean, I had a boss like that once. I would start checking the local paper, craigslist, monster, etc and just get a new job. Or start one of your own like I did.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I would have to agree with the above posters. Just the thought of having a boss makes me cringe and worse that it is one like that! I decided that I would never have a boss again! I would search for something else if I were you. Don't put up with that, you don't deserve it.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 2:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• THAT'S WHERE A HOME BASED BUSINESS COMES IN,BECAUSE U ARE YOUR OWN BOSS, I GET PAID TO GO GREEN, OF COURSE WITH ANY HOME BASED BUSINESS THERE IS A SMALL INVESTMENT & MINE WAS $29.00 FOR MY BUSINESS KIT, I SAVE LOTS OF MONEY & ALSO EARN A MONTHLY INCOME~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'M EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH MY HOME BUSINESS,THEY'VE EVEN GOTTEN GREAT REVIEWS FROM THE BetterBusinessBureau,THEY ARE LISTED IN THEIR HALL OF FAME,IF THIS SOUNDS GOOD 2 U YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY SITE AT(http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/proudmom05 or http://wwwsaferisbetter.com/proudmom05 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
    ptworkhome

Answer by ptworkhome at 5:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2008