Miscarriage and sex adult content

i was wanting to know if like after giving birth there was a certain amount of time you where to wait after having a miscarriage. i mean yes we are still vary upset about it, and have seen the Dr for the fallow up. but all she said was to wait 1 to 2 cycle before trying for another baby. to be honest we are in NO hurry to conceive another baby. but part of a good loving marriage is a good loving sex life. but is it safe or is there a time period like with giving birth? and are you more fertile after one like with having a baby? if any one knows please let me know. but please dont take this as we dont care about the baby we lost, I'm just in no hurry to lose another one.

Manda_Evans

Asked by Manda_Evans at 10:00 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Health

• As far as I know, there is not a waiting period. And YES you are more fertile after this just like after giving birth.

sorry for your little angel.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Like the end of every other pregnancy, your hormones are all over the map and you can absolutely become pregnant very quickly afterward. You should not, however, because consecutive pregnancies come with some serious risks as well as being just tremendously hard on your body.

A loving sex life does not preclude birth control, or non-conception varieties of activities...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It depends on how far along you was.As long as u are not bleeding then its fine.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• When I miscarried my doctor told me to wait 6months for my body to recover before trying again.

Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 3:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Honestly, with both of my miscarriages, I was told I could start TTC as soon as I was ready, which included having sex as soon as I was ready after I stopped bleeding. However, with my first miscarriage I didn't wait to have sex.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 4:04 PM on Aug. 16, 2010