looking to get put on clomid... again

So i am switching doctors so i can get put on clomid again. I have my other 2 babies with the aid of clomid. I know some people think u shouldn't use clomid. Anyways, we moved and i have a new doctor know. even with my history of needing in the pass she still told me she wanted me to weight a year and try natural conception first. Right know i am just in tears... i mean i know a year isn't that long, but we tired and tried for years with my other 2 kidos. I am just so upset and i am thinking about finding another doctor. I am just not sure if thats a good idea or if it would even do any good. If i do switch how long did it take yall to get your meds and start trying... I just asked other moms that have been put on clomid how it worked with there doctors as i only have had to see these 2...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Did they give you any reason why you need Clomid for the last two? I was on it and the shot..can't spell the name..anyway it didn't work. I had 3 on my own and then couldn't get pregers no matter what...ugh. Finally I had some tests ran on my thyroid...they wound up removing it..a year later I was pregers, 4 months after his birth...I was pregers again! Good luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Track your temps for a few months. You may not need it again. I used clomid to get my DD, and since she was born and I've stopped breastfeeding my cycle is FAR different than it used to be. We're not ttc again yet, but from the looks of my cycle the past few months, it's looking like there's a chance I won't need it for #2.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:52 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• If you used it before twice .. You would think you would use it again .. Your Dr should know and understand that .. you should go with your gut and if you know that's the way it should be then go with another doctor I would .. And now a question for you ..How is it on Clomid ? I am scared but my fertility doctor said that is the next step.. just worried with all the side effects ..
    mothie

Answer by mothie at 7:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2010