BIG PURSE OR SMALL ?

I used to carry a good size purse and got tired of it when shopping. Then I tried a small one, I could slip it under my arm while shopping, love it. Lately, when I'm shopping and only needed debit card, I got one of those cell pho wallet one's, it goes on your belt. Well I love it. I can zipper it on the left side and no one can get to it with out actually reaching right in into my stomach. I don't have much in it, and it also holds my cell pho. Next I guess I'll go for nothing, just let my husband carry the $ and I'll carry the pho.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in

• I wear pants with lots of zip or velcro pockets when I am doing more than a quick shopping trip. I don't have to carry a purse when I wear those. If I do carry a purse then it is a big one so I can have not only ID, cards, some cash, mirror and comb, keys, but also headache med, chap stick, emery board, tissues, cell phone, band aids, and so forth.

Answer by Bmat at 10:54 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I'm too much of a girly-girl to go purse-less! I go medium. Something big enough for a small can of hairspray!
    peggy572

Answer by peggy572 at 12:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I don't like purses.I've left it on buses,the light rail, and a few other places.Now this is where karma comes in.I've always got my purse back,fully intached.so...I usually putmy cash in my front pocket of my levis',& use a purse when I have to.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• More power to ya if you can get away w/ a little purse or none at all. Personally, I've always had a big purse. (usually weighs in at 10 lbs!- 7 lbs after I clean it out)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Seems like the bigger my purse, the more unnecesary crap I wind up lugging around. I try to keep it down to a low roar.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:16 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• medium
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 12:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I've tried to carry a small one and I just can't do it...there are just too many things I need to carry and have with me that won't fit into a smaller bag. I have to carry something larger.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:53 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• BIG!!! I jave a huge purse, always did. It drives me crazy sometimes, but i could not live without it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:59 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Huge- but it also doubles as my computer case when I travel, which is all of the time. I have a smaller clutch that serves as my wallet. Often times, especially when going to the grocery store, I'll just take the clutch. I generally walk to/from the grocery store and just stick the clutch and my keys in my reusable bags.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:00 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I use both. Sometimes I use the bigger purse when I have to use it as a diaper bag but I can get away with a small one if I wanted. It just depends on my mood and how much stuff I want to carry.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 16, 2010