My Second Wedding Anniversary...

What are you supposed to give on the 2nd anni? I was thinking plain and simple. He wants 2 movies so I thought that would be good? I am not good at this stuff. He is very practical so I typically get him shoes or clothes but he has mentioned 2 movies he wants. Appropriate?

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 10:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think that sounds good. My husband and I are about to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary and I was just thinking about buying my husband some clothes lol. We get to spend the weekend together and that'll be fun. I think the important part is just being together and recognizing that you remember. :-)
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• If your husband would like the 2 movies, why not give them to him? My hubs and I give gifts of things that the other wants or needs.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:02 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• bumpI "BUMPED" ya!!! : )

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 11:37 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• GOOD IDEA!!! WE WILL BE CELEBRATING OUR 17TH AND FOR THAT,SINCE WE HAD THE MONEY,WE HAD HOMEIMPROVEMENTS MADE INSIDE AND OUT .
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2010