What is your fav horror movie? Vote ups for everyone and best answer to someone!

What is your favorite horror movie? I LOVE horror movies! I am a zombie fan!!!
In fact what do you think about a horror movie group? Watching movies a month for discussion and that kinda thing? Or too weird?

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 10:59 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not weird, I actually just looked for one the other day!!!!

Eden Lake is SUPER great, I just watched it...very gorey. and could ACTUALLY take place...no zombies though.
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 11:01 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The Amityville Horror (Original 1979 version)

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:01 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It used to be " The Birds " But now I like vampire movies.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 11:15 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My favorite is "Popcorn". It is a horror, yet has some comedy. I actually liked "Drag Me To Hell". I have seen so many horror movies it is unreal. LOL I love them. My first was "When A Stranger Calls" when I was 3. Been hooked ever since.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:02 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The Orphan is pretty great!
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• the pet sematary i dont know what year it is but that is a horror to see & all the HALLOWEEN MOVIES
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• the scariest i've ever seen was when i was a kid it was called "tiny little things"..it was about dolls. anything with dolls freaks me out.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Friday the 13th
    mom0f2boyz

Answer by mom0f2boyz at 11:06 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• oh..and poltergeist..."carol ann"...that woman was freaky.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:15 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Alien (1979)
    It introduced both somber horror elements and gore to its traditional science-fiction tale. It was similar to the cycle of cheap and campy 1950s B-type 'alien monster' films but possessed superior production values, directorial talent and casting. This box-office hit, budgeted at about $11 million, brought in almost $80 million in revenues (in the US). At the film's center was a resourceful, self-reliant, hard-assed, feminist action heroine (unknown stage actress Sigourney Weaver in her first major film role). However, audience expectations were for a male protagonist-hero (identifying with Tom Skerritt predominantly) - they were inevitably surprised by Weaver's critical role.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:24 AM on Aug. 16, 2010