How can I help him?

Our garage was broken into last Monday night, then again on Thursday in broad day light. They watched me and the kids leave the house and came back for what they missed the first time. My DH is a mess. He has lost everything. We will never recover the lost items, his insurance did not include his garage...long story. Anyway, it finally all hit him last night as he keeps discovering another thing they took. They even took Klondike Bars from the mini freezer out there! Last night he finally broke down and bawled...and now he is having bowl movements full of blood. I am worried! He is at the docs as we speak...but how do I help him through this? A security company is coming this evening to install a system..day late dollar short. I feel so bad and can't seem to help or make this better...time I guess.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 11:28 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• keep being there for him, listening and being understanding. hopefully medically speaking he is fine. but this was quite a shock and loss for him from the sounds of it.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:52 AM on Aug. 16, 2010