Is anyone else sick?

I have a stuffy head, runny nose, sore throat, dry cough. Thankfully it didn't happen during vacation. Going to the doc today.

Have you been to the doc?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:34 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Health

• im not physically sick but Im sick of people's Sh*t :) mainly my hubby! Hope you feel better.

by they way, doc wont' do anything for that unless it's a bacteria. if it's viral, youre stuck until it runs its course. Take some aleve cold/sinus during the day and nyquil at night. makes a world of difference :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:36 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i started yesterday with an earache. Today I have a dry cough,a slight fever and a headache

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:55 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I feel very run down today. Runny nose, headache, sore throat, cough. I figured it's just allergies because it didn't start until after we stirred up dust and grass and things cleaning the garage Saturday. So I haven't been to the doctor yet. If it gets worse, I'll break down and go, but it's manageable enough for now.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 12:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My children have had the stuffy/runny nose thing going on for a little over a week now. Not fun. They seem to be doing better though. Hope your appointment goes well.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My fam has been sick on and off for the last 3 wks. And I had a sinus infection and ear infections earlier in the summer, it's been a rough summer for us. First head colds, sinus junk, then a tummy bug.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 11:43 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I had a cough for the past 2 weeks. I blamed it on my asthma bec it was also waking me. I just took meds in the day and to go to bed. Finally went way on it's own. Lucky for a change.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2010