did you watch The View today?

Oh it pissed me off! Everyone was gangin up on Elisabeth, not even let her voice her view! There they were making all these accusations against McCain, and when Elisabeth tried to put her word in, and back him up, they shut her up! What kind of crap is that? this show is called "The View" for a reason! it's for them to voice their view on things. it's not called "Let's all gang up on the Republican!" ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• good shut elizabeth up go whoopee and joy. God knows the only view she sees is her own
    JrSmOm2005

Answer by JrSmOm2005 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I did watch it....the show should be retitled "Barbara Walter's View"...she has done nothing to stop this nonsense and just sits there and either joins in on the attacks or adds her own personal bent to it....The true colors of Ms. Shepherd sure have come out in the last couple of weeks, I thought she was neutral but apparently not...I don't know why Elisabeth decides to stay and takes this abuse! As soon as Elisabeth leaves I will no longer watch this show until they have a more fair and EQUAL balance of hosts!
    Anonymous

• I stopped watching the show when she came on. She is whiny and can't back up her own words. She, like many McCain supporters, are desperate to take Obama down. So sad.
    Anonymous

• I stopped watching when Meredith left!
    Anonymous

• Elizabeth deserves what she gets. She makes accusations against Obama that have no real merit. She needs to check her facts before she runs of at the mouth. Any one who would vote for any Republican right now, whith the state that the country is in, needs to get a clue!!
    Anonymous

• Ah, I did indeed watch it. Elizabeth can dish it but she cannot take it. I love when they gang up on her. Her views are distorted anyway~~!!
    ChrisandLiz

Answer by ChrisandLiz at 2:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• : JrSmOm2005 ...funny you used the phrase...God only knows...Elizabeth is a Christian and loves the LORD! lol....
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 2:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• She is awesome and STRONG :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 2:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Because she's almost as dumb as Sarah Palin!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Answered at 1:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 by: Anonymous
    Elizabeth deserves what she gets. She makes accusations against Obama that have no real merit. She needs to check her facts before she runs of at the mouth. Any one who would vote for any Republican right now, whith the state that the country is in, needs to get a clue!!

you do realize that DEMOCRATS are in congress right now? they are the ones that call all the shots, in reality. Any one who would vote for any democrat right now, whith the state that the country is in, needs to get a clue!!
    Anonymous