4 d ultrasounds?

i get four d ultrasounds every 2weeks due to my high risk preg. from the ultrasounds i think i can tell what my daughter will look like. has anyones baby came out almost identical to the 4d ultrasound picture that they saw of there baby?

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 11:52 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I just got a 3D ultrasound, and we're all talking about who she looks like, but my husband said that he believes the way the 3D works is that the computer looks at the information it's given and from there creates an image of what it translates your child to be looking like. To me this means that there could be some error in the way the computer perceives your child, so there is no certainty that it'll come out looking that way. But then I could be wrong. :-)
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• 3D you mean? The 4th demension is a theory lol
    My cousin had one and yes,he looks just like how it showed

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• lol i get 4d. I go to a medical university where they have the most high tec stuff. i can actually see her hair nails and everything else. i just wonder how much she will actually look like her ultrasounds
    newmommyjazz

Comment by newmommyjazz (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I never was able to get a 3d u/s so I can't really answer your question but they sounds awesome! I would think your child would look identical to the u/s.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I had the 3d/4d ultrasound done when I was 30 weeks along.

My daughter didn't look anything like her image!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• butterflyblue19- there is actually such a thing as a 4D ultrasound. The 4th dimension in the 4D ultrasound is movement, so you see it in 3D and you see real time movement.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 16, 2010