i dint know i was pregnant

i was watching that show and wonder did this happen to anyone on cafe mom. If you havent seen it its basicall y women who didnt know they were pregnant until they went into labor.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 11:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can understand how it happens.  I never had more than 3 or 4 periods in a year, and some years as few as one.  My doctor had told me my odds of becoming pregnant without medical intervention was only about 5%.  I actually thought I had the flu for two weeks before I took a pregnancy test.  If it weren't for the ferocious morning sickness I'm not sure how long I would have gone on not suspecting I was pregnant.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I just dont understand how someone wouldnt know they are pregnant... Just blows my mind.
    momof2grlz10

Answer by momof2grlz10 at 11:59 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• MamaSarah1104 - I've been on Mirena for a year and a half now and I'm terrified of that happening! I'd seriously never know if I were pregnant b/c I don't have periods anymore...
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I didn't find out I was pregnant with this one, my fourth, until I was 4 1/2 months. Thank God it wasn't when I went into labor. I was still having my period but I was having pains in my side. I decided to take a test before the appt I had scheduled for the pain. I am glad I did because it was quite a shock.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I don't know how that could happen!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i know and it seems like there are soooo many of these women...its crazy lol
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I used to think that it was crazy women couldn't know, but then I watched the show and I realized how it could happen. I mean imagine you're on birth control, you don't gain weight, you don't have cravings, you're belly doesn't change shape, you don't have any symptoms and your period keeps coming. I wouldn't think that I was pregnant and even if I did have some symptoms I wouldn't think to attribute them to that.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Denial isn't just a river in Egypt lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I have seen it, and I just don't get it. How do you not miss your period for 9-10mths? How do you not feel those kicks and punches? The urgent need to pee 50x a day? The insane heartburn?

Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 12:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• There was only one woman I could seriously understand not knowing and that was a woman who had MS.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2010