Cant find a name for my baby girl..

Im 21 weeks, having a baby girl. I already have a baby boy named Kaidyn. I had his name picked out even before we knew the sex from the ultrasound.
I feel kind of guilty that I dont have a name picked out already, and Im afraid that I wont even have one by the time she arives.
I think that I'd feel bad holding her knowing that she's name'less, and it's all my fault because I couldnt make up my mind.
I want it to be a bit different. But theres so many names out there it's hard...
please help! what do I do! Any suggestions?
-what do you think of ''Jade'' ???....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Kelsey

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You've got plenty of time :-) I'm sure you'll come up with something. :-) I like Jade, it's a little close to Kaidyn though. If you're looking for more ideas try babynamegenie.com they have some good ideas, and some polls you can do on there. What about the name Jasmine? I think that would be cute with Kaidyn. :-)
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My girl names are

Estelle
    Magdaleen
    Miara!

Jade is not different, but I like it. And you have lots of time...so don't stress to much doll!
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 12:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Katrin
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I think there are wayyy too many Jades out there now. I think it is very pretty though dont get me wrong, just too many. My friend just had a girl and they didnt pick out her name until they actually held her for the first time she was just their "little peanut"
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Good lord...you still have half of your pregnancy to pick a name. Sometimes you have to wait and see the baby first - you will look at her a think...wow ...she looks just like a "ashlyn" or "Kara" or "Susan"

Relax
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 12:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Linnea(pronounced lynn ehh ahh)
    Eden
    Everly
    Elodie

I also love Jade/Jada
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I'd talk to my parents and grandparents about family names that have been passed down through your family history (and that of dad). Maybe there will be something there that will suitable and you like.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You have plenty of time :) Just start making a list of names that you like, eventually it will come to you.

If you like Jade, how about Jaiden, similar to Kaidyn like you chose for a boy :) Jaydyn or Jaedon....

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:16 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Kaiesha Jaleen
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:18 PM on Aug. 16, 2010