Is it a good thing or bad thing if your man falls asleep after sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• good? bad? but deffinately NORMAL

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It's a man thing lol! Some do, some don't!
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 12:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My man always falls asleep after sex. I don't think its a bad thing at all. It just means I wore him out. ;)
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• good. You wore him out. Mens' bodies produce hormones during sex that stimulates sleepiness. Its not that he was so bored out of his skull that he fell asleep! lol Its natural.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I think it's somewhat natural. Sometimes I find it good, because sometimes he'll get out of bed and clean up and I really want to cuddle, but when he falls asleep it's usually cuddling so I like it. :-) I heard someone suggest that they trained themselves to fall asleep from when they would help themselves when they were younger, I thought that was a pretty funny thought. So I don't think it's necessarily a good thing or a bad thing. :-) it's just a natural thing. :-) But I do think it means things went well.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Good in the sense that it means you satisfied him.
    Bad if he falls asleep and you're not satisfied.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It's neither good nor bad; it's just a "man thing." They ALL do it.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• They just had this on the television the other day. When they orgasm it sends some sort of natural "sleep aid" out in to their body and makes them fall asleep. So it's a natural thing. Don't take it personally.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Personally, I try my hardest to fall asleep 1st. Hubby snore like a freaking freight train and if I don't pass out before he does, then I am getting very little sleep that night
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 12:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• If it was hot and heavy sex, and he falls asleep after is a good thing...if it was let just get through this sex then he was bored and just wants to go to sleep...I know cause I do the same thing with my DH!!!!Sometimes I'll eat after..lol..
    inezmm2000

Answer by inezmm2000 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2010