when you go to different parts of the US what sticks out most in your mind about the people

we just got back from the mid west and i have to say I have not seen soooooo many men with guts hanging over their belts than I did last week. OMG... it was amazing how many over weight men I saw!!! (women too)

oh and more tattoos than I have seen in years.

when we go to the east coast (NY) I notice that they seem to be much more dressed and that there are many many more people with dark curly hair.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Travel

• I mostly remember the accents.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:16 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i would say their living conditions..i always pay attention to see if they live better than we do on the east coast..i cant say that i would pay attn to their weight or anything like that..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I would say the accents as well and the different words/sayings for things such as purse/pocketbook, soda/pop, etc.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Have you ever lived in different regions? We have and it is quite an eye opener. We are originally from the San Francisco Bay area, which is quite open and health oriented. Not so in the mid west.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:31 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• never been to the us
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:40 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'd have to say accents,styles,foods...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2010