What is your favorite show for kids?

Tab2

Asked by Tab2 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• We get PBS (LMAO I almost spelled it PMS *headdesk*) and Qubo on our broadcast stations here. From Qubo they like Babar, Pecola, Rescue Heroes, and Zula Patrol. They like the Saturday morning cartoons that get shown on the CW like Sonic, TMNT, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Dinosaur King, etc.

Me, however? I like the stuff from when I was a kid. Looney Toons, Disney cartoons, Animaniacs, etc. That stuff was the BOMB!! And a bunch of the cartoons nowadays are so crappy by comparison! They're not funny, the animation is horrible, etc. They need to bring back the old school stuff!
    PaganMommy04

Answer by PaganMommy04 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• we get PBS
    no cable in our house
    our three year old likes
    super readers
    dragon train
    and the end part of sesame street=elmos world
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• We have Sprout and Connor loves Roary the racing car, Fireman Sam.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Oh, I forgot to add, one of the overall favorites of the Qubo cartoons, even for me, is "Jane and the Dragon" That show is actually really cute! LoL
    PaganMommy04

Answer by PaganMommy04 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I really like Little Bill.
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 3:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• my two boys 6 and 10 absolutely love Icarly, and spongebob, avitar, that singing boy group show, sorry don't know the name, and for some odd reason Logan loves Chowder....I loath the show but i love to hear him giggle. but kid tv in general I think has come a long way from when we were kids and I catch my self actually enjoying their television when they watch it. I have actually recently put direct tv in both their rooms. Reason being they are really good with the amount of television they watch and my six year old is in bed and asleep by nine at night on his own too. Where my oldest usually only watches tv at bedtime.
    Marylois

Answer by Marylois at 4:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Disney channel (Hannah Montana, Suite Life, Wizards of Waverly Place)
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 4:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My oldest daughter is obsessed with Jonas and all things disney. My 2 boys love Phineas and ferb, Batman, Iron Man, & spongebob.
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2010