was your hubby/bf/So your first? adult content

the person you are with right now was he your first or had you been with other people bf.
so if hubby/bf/so your first to excperience sex with you wish you would of had more experience?
and you have been with other people do you wish you would of waited?

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• DH was my first and I am glad. We have a mazing sex. Of course I did have to learn my likes and dislikes along the way, but that happens anyway. We have both changed over the years and it keeps it fun when we have to keep up with what one anothr likes.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 2:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Opps Forgot to answer ur other ?...
    No i dont wish i had more experiance...We are constintly finding ways to be more "adventurous" in bed hehe.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 12:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My husband was my first...I was a virgin when we married we just toasted our 23 anniversary on may 23rd..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Hubby was my first on the first night of our honeymoon and I'm so glad. It was amazing. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, I'm so glad I waited it made it so much more exciting to me and memorable. That and our honeymoon was filled with wild crazy new person sex, I got 7 whole days filled with it, whereas my sister-in-law only had sex once on her honeymoon.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Naw, my BF wasn't the first but hopefully the last. I've had several relations and don't regret any of them becasue I learned something about me and life. Every woman wants the one their with to be the "one" but in most cases it doesn't turn out that way. My BF has had more relations than I and I think our sex life is better because of our experiences. If a man has only been with one woman, he will eventually want to know what it's liketo be with another woman. Not all but more than not. Even after 5yrs, our sex life feels like we just met and chemistry is the key, especially if you share the same deep and dark thoughts. OMG! It's gettin' hot in here!!!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Nope not my first. I wasnt his either we were both with 1 person before.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 12:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Hubby was not my first, nor was I his. And I don't regret it. I have taken every experience and wrong decision and learned from it.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 12:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• hubby was not my first nor was i his. i was in a downward spiral for awhile, so that i wish i could change...but i had some pretty long and serious relationships prior to him and there are no regrets about those.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• my hubby is not my first..i only had two other ppl before him and i dont wish i had waited..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• No DH was not my first. I knew him since I was 15 but did not get together until after I was engaged to someone else and 25. I do wish I waited for him but then I listen to others that say wow I wonder what it is like with someone else. I think alot of it is the grass is always greener on the other side.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 12:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2010