Im 29 weeks, what should I be looking forward to?

Things within the last week has already changed, with my body wise. Gaining weight, i cant stand on my feet no longer thanan hour straight or I start to cramp up. Which is normal doc said, harder to sleep at night, tired much more easier. what should I be looking forward to these next 10 weeks?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 12:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm with you on this one, I can't give you the answer obviously though since I'm at about 29 weeks too. Although my morning sickness has started to come back which the doc says is also normal lol.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I had so many thinks i was looking forward to after the 29th week..i wanted to see how much rounder i would have gotten, i wanted to see how much more the baby was going to move, i wanted to spend as much time as possible talking to my baby girl, i wanted her to grow alot more than what she already had..but she was born at 29wks..so i got cheated the last 10wks! But hey shes here and a happy little turkey now at 7mnths old! Cherish everything momma cause i wish i could of stayed preggo those last weeks!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• well your far enough along that you can request a 4D sonagram =) most insurances dont cover it tho but i believe its worth it =)
    mayramommy1991

Answer by mayramommy1991 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I'm 29 weeks, my hubby is in the military away. I got a 3d ultrasound just so he could feel like he got to experience things. It was quite exciting though! But I do feel you. I am trying to keep up with a 3 year old feeling like crap everyday. it's hard.hang in there.
    LittleMissMe

Answer by LittleMissMe at 4:33 AM on Sep. 9, 2010