Where can I find an infant bouncer..

that wont cost me an arm and a leg. I looked at walmart, but theyre bouncers look like the infant wouldnt be layed back enough.

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 12:27 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would check craigslist for ads with pictures. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• try garage sales! Also depending on how big the area you are living in is you might be able to find big consignment style sales like Mothers of Multiples sales, MOPS (mothers of preschoolers sales) a lot of local churches around me have had them, I just recently went to the local Mothers of Multiples sale in my area and they gave me a bag filled with advertisments for other big consignment sales in the area. Since finding out I was pregnant my husband and I have hit up 4 of those big sale things and plenty of garage sales and with patience we've been able to find most things we need, including a nice crib with the mattress for $50
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:41 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i got most of my larger baby things at kidsreruns. try some of the resale shops around u there usually way cheaper.
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 1:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Try Craigslist, or Burlinfton Coat Factory, I would also check TJ Maxx and Marshalls.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2010